*** AS FROM TODAY … YOU WILL NEVER GO EMPTY HANDED AGAIN. OUT OF EVERY SITUATION, YOU WILL COME OUT BETTER ***
Dear Child of God,
After 400 years of slavery and injustice, God wasn’t about to just bring His children out so that they could start from scratch. After everything they went through, after the hell that their enemies put them through, God demanded for them to be recompensated.
And the Lord wanted me to tell you that things are about to change. Out of that situation you have been going through, God is about to work something good. You will not go empty handed.
After these things, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram, I am your Shield, your abundant compensation, and your reward shall be exceedingly great. (Genesis 15:1)
You need to know that you serve a God that rewards His people mysteriously. The Bible says “I am your exceedingly great reward”.
And Abraham walked in this understanding. It didn’t matter what situation he got himself into, he had to leave better off than before. Even when he went into Egypt and got himself into a difficult situation, he ended up leaving with much more then he arrived with.
God spoke to Abraham 400 years before and told him that his descendants would be slaves in Egypt but that when they came out, they would come with great possession.
But I will bring judgment on that nation whom they will serve, and afterward they will come out with great possessions. (Genesis 15:14)
You see, before it even took place, God had already predetermined that the children of Israel would be paid back for what they went through.
Child of God, all what you have been going through is not a surprise to God. The day when the Israelites left, they plundered the Egyptians of all their silver and gold. They came out of that place like kings and queens.
And this is what the Feast of Unleavened Bread is about. You must come out with something; you cannot leave empty handed. Just as God prearranged for the Israelites to be paid back, God will make sure you are compensated.
** I SEE GOD CAUSING YOUR ENEMIES TO FAVOR YOU. THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PAY YOU BACK **
You see, this is one of the reasons during this Feast that God says do not come before me empty handed. Because He wants to release that anointing upon you so that you never go empty handed in life. Somebody needs to pay you back for wasted time, somebody needs to pay you back for wasted resources. You can’t spend your life building somebody up only to walk away with nothing. After this, you will never leave empty handed again. There must be a full recompense.
The Israelites did according to the word of Moses; and they [urgently] asked of the Egyptians jewels of silver and of gold, and clothing. The Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they gave them what they asked. And they stripped the Egyptians [of those things]. (Exodus 12:35-36)
Now Here’s What You Must Do:
1) Right now I want you to send me your list of the areas where you need a full recompense.
2) Today I feel in my spirit for you to sow a seed of 21. 21 is the number of release; it’s the number of answered prayer. It was on the 21st day that Daniel’s angel was released. As you sow this seed, I see something is about to be released into your hands. Every dark cloud that has been swimming around your life and always leaving you empty handed, from today you will never be short-changed again. And if you’ve not yet given your seed of 1000, please read the information below first before submitting your prayer agreement form.
3) Below I’ve included 25 Powerful Prayer Points to Activate The Anointing To Never Leave Empty-Handed In Your Life
4) Join me live daily from 7:30PM UK Time via Youtube, Facebook, or our Ministry App. If you’d like to receive whatsaap text updates, please email your name and number to firstname.lastname@example.org
During this special Feast God revealed to me that there are certain individuals who are going to build up a special altar with God for this Feast by sowing a seed of £1000. This special seed represents a 1000-fold blessing, of the Blessing of Abraham, according to Deuteronomy 1:11. In the testimonies I shared with you yesterday from last year, there was one lady who sowed a Passover Seed of £1000 during last year’s conference. Today she owns two homes debt-free, and after waiting for a miracle for 10 years, it has finally come to pass.
Last year during our conference, one of my members called me to tell me that God spoke to her heart she must give a seed of £1000 for that week’s conference. I had not spoken to her, but just to confirm it, God moved upon her heart. There is something about the £1000 seed. Child of God, it’s not enough just to settle for 100-fold return, you need a 1000-fold return.
That is why today I want you to build an altar of £1000 for God to get you out of every land of just enough and into the land of more than enough. Take a step of faith and give that £1000. It’s going to break the yoke of the enemy, it’s going to break the back of poverty out of your life. Even if you don’t have £1000 today, you could say Man of God I am making a vow to fulfil it by the end of the conference, and each day give £100 or £200 towards that altar. And even if you can’t do that, then just give your best today. What matters is that you don’t come before God empty-handed. If you don’t have it that’s okay but if you do have it, it needs to come to the House of God.
You shall keep the Feast of Unleavened Bread; seven days you shall eat unleavened bread as I commanded you, at the time appointed in the month of Abib, for in it you came out of Egypt. None shall appear before Me empty-handed. (Exodus 23:15)
For the remainder of the feast, I want you to prepare a special offering, for this seven days we are going to give every night. But be sure not to miss the first day, it’s very important. Give generously, do it willingly, and be happy about it. Remember it’s a celebration unto the Lord for the blessing that is about to break through in your life!
**After sending in your prayer agreement form and special offering, be sure to check your inbox/junk folder for an email from me with your prayer points. If for some reason you don’t receive it, please send a copy of your payment receipt to email@example.com and we will get your prayer points sent over to you right away
CALL US 24/7 +44 207 738 3668 (UK) +1 347 708 1449 (USA)
25 Prayer Points to Activate The Anointing To Never Leave Empty-Handed In Your Life
1. I take authority over all the powers, all the principalities, every ruler and every evil spirit in high places, Satan the blood of Jesus is against you, I bind you, I break your powers; I command you to die by fire.
2. I take authority over every spirit of poverty and lack that has been assigned over my life. I bind you; I rebuke you; I drive you out and I command it to die by fire.
3. I take authority over every spirit of poverty and lack that I have inherited from my father’s house/mother’s house. I bind you; I rebuke you; I drive you out and I command it to die by fire.
4. I take authority over every spirit of poverty and lack that has been assigned over my finances. I bind you; I rebuke you; I drive you out and I command it to die by fire.
5. I take authority over every spirit of poverty and lack that has been assigned over my career/business. I bind you; I rebuke you; I drive you out and I command it to die by fire.
6. I take authority over every spirit of poverty and lack that has been assigned over my relationship/marriage. I bind you; I rebuke you; I drive you out and I command it to die by fire.
7. I take authority over every spirit of poverty and lack that has been assigned over my children. I bind you; I rebuke you; I drive you out and I command it to die by fire.
8. Every spirit that wants to leave me empty-handed. I bind you; I rebuke you; I drive you out and I command it to die by fire.
9. Every curse of the Egyptian that wants to leave me empty-handed. I bind you; I rebuke you; I drive you out and I command it to die by fire.
10. Every enemy that wants to leave me high and dry; I command you to die by fire. I will not go empty-handed.
11. Jehovah God, I cry out to you change my mindset, in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Jehovah God, I decree and declare where my finances are concerned, I will not go empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. Jehovah God, I decree and declare where my relationship/marriage are concerned, I will not go empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
14. Jehovah God, I decree and declare where my career/business are concerned, I will not go empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
15. Jehovah God, I decree and declare where my health is concerned, I will not go empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
16. Jehovah God, I decree and declare where my destiny is concerned, I will not go empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
17. Jehovah God, I decree and declare I will not leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
18. Jehovah God, I decree and declare, in my finances I will never leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
19. Jehovah God, I decree and declare, in my career/business I will never leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
20. Jehovah God, I decree and declare, emotionally I will never leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
21. Jehovah God, I decree and declare, physically I will never leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
22. Jehovah God, I decree and declare, spiritually I will never leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
23. Jehovah God, I decree and declare, where my children are concern, I will never leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
24. Jehovah God, I decree and declare, in my Church, I will never leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
25. Jehovah God, this week, this month, I decree and declare, I will never leave empty-handed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
CLEANING OUT THE LEAVEN
‘Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, but on the first day you shall remove(cause to cease) leaven from your houses; for whoever eats anything leavened from the first day until the seventh day, that person shall be cut off from Israel. 16 ‘On the first day you shall have a holy assembly, and another holy assembly on the seventh day; no work at all shall be done on them, except what must be eaten by every person, that alone may be prepared by you. 17 ‘You shall also observe the Feast of Unleavened Bread, for on this very day I brought your hosts out of the land of Egypt; therefore you shall observe this day throughout your generations as a permanent ordinance. 18 ‘In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at evening, you shall eat unleavened bread, until the twenty-first day of the month at evening. 19 ‘Seven days there shall be no leaven found in your houses; for whoever eats what is leavened, that person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is an alien or a native of the land. 20 ‘You shall not eat anything leavened; in all your dwellings you shall eat unleavened bread.’ ” (Exodus 12:15–20)
So what do we need to rid our homes of?
We must clean out everything that can cause dough to rise, or anything that contains such an ingredient. That would include: yeast, baking powder, sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda), and most baked goods; bread, cereal, cookies, biscuits, cakes, doughnuts and the like. Many products contain yeast extract; those must also go. If you are unsure, just check the list of ingredients on the product.
And don’t just put them aside in a cupboard or storage until after the seven days. You must get rid of them completely (remove them from your house, take them to the garbage dump, or you can also donate/give them to an unbeliever). For God said we are to remove all leaven from our homes (Ex 12 :15), no leaven is to be found in our dwellings (Ex 12:20) or within our borders (Ex 13 :7)
Only These Foods Above Are Forbidden. You can freely eat all other foods alongside your unleavened bread. Remember this is not a fast, but a feast.
Here are Examples of Unleavened Bread that you can eat during the Feast of Unleavened Bread
**Unless you are baking it at home, always double check the ingredients
Matzo – Jewish flat bread
Tortilla – Mesoamerican/Mexican flat bread (Most of the flat soft tortillas contain sodium bicarbonate so this is not allowed. However most tortilla chips and hard taco shells are safe. But always double check the ingredients to be safe)
Roti/Chapati/Paratha (Please note: Naan contains yeast so it is not allowed. Again if you are buying in store, double check ingredients)
Kitcha or Qitta – Ethiopian type of flat bread used mainly in the traditional fit-fit or chechebsa dish.
Tortilla de rescoldo – Chilean unleavened bread made of wheat flour, traditionally baked in the coals of a campfire.
Bannock – Unleavened bread originating in the British isles.
Remember you can give with your card through the phone it’s quicker and safer; the prayer warriors can assist you to write down your prayer request. Or you can ask them to write the prayer of agreement form on your behalf; just call any of the numbers on the Prayer Agreement Form.
You can also bring it and put it in my hand for the sake of a special anointing. I would love to pray with you personally and release the power of God in your life. If you would like to see me personally please call our office appointment. But if you need a quick prayer then just pop in anytime, we are here to serve you. Every Sunday Morning at 9am – No Appointment needed.
You can also sow straight into the Ministries account through online banking or by visiting your nearest LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Bishop Climate Ministries
BANK : LLOYDS BANK
SORT CODE: 30-91-91
OR YOU CAN SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO:
Please note if you are sending your special Offering via Money Gram or Western Union the name has been changed to Pauline Waweru 93 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ, UK
(This is my office manager and the pastor in charge of treasury dept. Due to my schedule; she will collect your donation on my behalf)
Connect With Me Live
REMEMBER THAT OUR PRAYER WARRIORS AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.
Yours In Prophecy