** WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU WILL DETERMINE WHETHER YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD OR NOT **
Dear Child of God,
Tonight we discovered the last gate of Jerusalem that Nehemiah repaired; the Ephraim gate.
So the people went out and brought back branches and built themselves temporary shelters on their own roofs, in their courtyards, in the courts of the house of God and in the square by the Water Gate and the one by the Gate of Ephraim. (Nehemiah 8:16)
Child of God, the Ephraim gate symbolizes one thing: Fruitfulness. You don’t follow God for nothing; you don’t serve God for nothing. Today many people are faithfully serving God in different areas but because of their mentality they are still living in poverty and lack, barely getting by.
I declare that as you build and stand on your Ephraim gate this year; the gate of divine provision; the gate of reward; you are going to cash your reward. You will cash your financial reward. You will cash your spiritual reward. You will cash your reward for fasting. You will cash your reward for tithing.
This is what happened to Joseph. He was sold into slavery and falsely imprisoned for what he did not do. Not just for a couple months but for 13 years! But the time came for his reward. He was rewarded for answering the call of God on his life. He was rewarded for all what he went through.
You see, yesterday we spoke about the Inspection Gate and answering the call of God. Once you answer your call, the provision will automatically follow. But the gate of Ephraim can never open for you until you have identified and rebuilt your inspection. That’s why all these gates are so important. Throughout this year I am giving you the map; all what you have to do is revisit those gates one by one and evaluate yourself.
So Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Egypt.” Then Pharaoh took his signet ring from his finger and put it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck. He had him ride in a chariot as his second-in-command, and people shouted before him, “Make wayc]”>!” Thus he put him in charge of the whole land of Egypt. Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I am Pharaoh, but without your word no one will lift hand or foot in all Egypt.”Pharaoh gave Joseph the name Zaphenath-Paneah and gave him Asenath daughter of Potiphera, priest of On, to be his wife. And Joseph went throughout the land of Egypt. (Genesis 41:41-45)
Child of God, in life you will go through the fire and go through the water, but there must be a reward after. If you are giving up something; if you are praying or fasting; then there must be a reward.
This year things must move from better to better. No matter what you are going through, there is a reward; just look for the joy set before you.
Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrews 12:2)
Child of God, the suffering must always come before the glorification. This year you must get your reward. You must get your financial reward; you must get your wealth reward; you must get your marriage reward.
I declare that any shame that is operating in your life today, it shall be removed in Jesus name. You shall be rewarded.
Before the years of famine came, two sons were born to Joseph by Asenath daughter of Potiphera, priest of On. Joseph named his firstborn Manasseh and said, “It is because God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father’s household.” The second son he named Ephraimand said, “It is because God has made me fruitful in the land of my suffering.” (Genesis 41:50-52)
Child of God there is a difference between you trying to make yourself fruitful and God causing you to be fruitful. When you begin to stand on the Ephraim Gate, God will cause you to be fruitful. He will cause you to multiply. Joseph invited God to be his partner and as a result it was God making him great. That was the difference. You can try to make yourself fruitful and struggle for a long time. But when you make God your partner, and let Him do it in His own way, suddenly doors begin to open.
Now Here’s What You Must Do:
1. Tonight as we prepare for the final day of the Conference, I want you to send me the list of the areas where you are asking God to cause you to be fruitful.
2. Tonight I want you to connect with your seed of £20 as you partner with God. Invite him, just like Joseph, to become your partner. Where your finances are concerned, where your health is concerned, where your relationships are concerned, where your calling is concerned, invite God to be your partner.
3. Remember to send me your picture again. As I anoint you tonight for the final time, God is going to become your official partner. Just like Joseph, God is about to become your official partner in every area of your life; your finances, your health, your relationships, your career, your destiny, amen.
4. I’ve included 12 Powerful Declarations To Activate The Anointing Of Ephraim/Fruitfulness Over Your Life. Remember the prophetic word for this year is Pray, Plan, and Rebuild. So we are starting it with prayer. Don’t miss what God is doing, we must get the first month right amen. Tune in daily from 7:30PM UK Time via Youtube, Facebook or our Bishop Climate Ministries App on IOS and Android.
12 POWERFUL DECLARATIONS TO ACTIVATE THE ANOINTING OF EPHRAIM/FRUITFULNESS OVER YOUR LIFE
(SCRIPTURES Nehemiah 8:16, Nehemiah 12:35-39, Genesis 41:42-52, Hebrews 11:6 & Hebrews 12:1-2)
(Remember you can always edit/fill in certain prayer points to apply to your personal life)
1. Jehovah God help me to forget all my problems from my Father’s house.
2. Jehovah God help me to forget all the people who are jealous and envious of me in the name of Jesus.
3. I believe I receive my Ephraim gate in the name of Jesus.
4. Jehovah God cause me to be fruitful in this land in the name of Jesus
5. Jehovah God cause me to be productive in this land in the name of Jesus
6. Jehovah God cause me to multiply in my finances in the name of Jesus.
7. Jehovah God cause me to multiply in my career/business in the name of Jesus.
8. Jehovah God cause me to multiply in my relationship/marriage in the name of Jesus.
9. Jehovah God cause me to multiply in my calling in the name of Jesus.
10. This year, Jehovah God I am willing to go through anything because of my joy that is set before me.
11. I declare and decree, this year, for the joy that is set before me, I receive my rewards in the name of Jesus.
12. I declare and decree, this year, for the joy that is set before me, I receive my financial rewards, my relationship rewards, my career/business rewards, my health rewards and my destiny rewards in the name of Jesus.
You can also sow straight into the Ministries account through online banking or by visiting your nearest LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Bishop Climate Ministries
BANK : LLOYDS BANK
SORT CODE: 30-91-91
OR YOU CAN SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO:
Please note if you are sending your special Offering via Money Gram or Western Union the name has been changed to Jennifer Lanyero, 93 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ, UK
(This is my office secretary. Due to my schedule; she will collect your donation on my behalf)
Connect With Me Live Each Night on www.youtube.com/bishopclimate or www.facebook.com/bishopclimate
REMEMBER THAT OUR PRAYER WARRIORS AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.