** EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH UP TO THIS MOMENT WAS NOT TO HURT YOU BUT TO PREPARE YOU FOR WHAT LIES AHEAD **
Dear Child of God,
Child of God today we are about to discover why your past is the key to your future. How often do you use what has happened in the past as an excuse for what is happening in your life today? Because you were abandoned, or you were rejected, or you were abused, or this or that, and now that has become the reason why your life is miserable today. How many of us we hold on to the past and become stuck, never moving on into the plan and purpose of God for our lives?
Is that not what happened to the children of Israel? Though God had an amazing future planned for them, but yet they could never let go of Egypt and they died in the wilderness.
The Old Gate was repaired by Joiada son of Paseah and Meshullam son of Besodeiah. They laid its beams and put its doors with their bolts and bars in place. (Nehemiah 3:6)
For the last two days we learned about how the Sheep Gate and the Fish Gate were rebuilt. But suddenly we come to the Old Gate and we realise that it was never rebuilt; instead it was repaired. Why was it repaired instead of rebuilt?
Child of God, you can never rebuild your old life, but you can repair it. The past is in the past. You cannot go back to yesterday and rebuild. But you can repair the damage that was done.
The Old Gate represents your strengths and your weaknesses. That is why everything you have gone through in life up to now, every bad thing, every good thing, God wants to use it for good, He wants to use it to move you into your future. You see the Old Gate is the key to your future.
Today many have their Old Gate lying in ruins. Instead of going through situations and trusting God to build you up, to make you better, to use it for your good, many are just complaining and stuck in bitterness because of what was done to them. Because of that, their future is clogged up. You see you have to pass through the Old Gate to get your Jerusalem. But the only way through is accepting what you have gone through and pressing on in God to turn it around for your good.
Many times when you go through things in life you just want to avoid confronting certain situations, so you suppress the pain, you sweep it under the rug, without even realising what you are doing. And little by little your Old Gate gets damaged, your Old Gate gets blocked up.
** I SEE YOUR OLD GATE HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY DISCOURAGEMENT, WITH BITTERNESS AND ANGER **
Today many are living in bitterness and anger because of what was done to them. But Child of God, the Bible urges us,
See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows to cause trouble. (Hebrews 12:15)
That is why some of the things you have gone through in the past, the disappointment, the rejection, the abuse, the abandonment, the failures, the mistakes, you can’t be bitter about them anymore. You need to trust God that out of those situations, what the devil meant for evil, God is going to turn it around for good, and make your life so beautiful than it would have ever been without those bad things happening.
Today there is a root of bitterness that is hindering your breakthrough. It is causing you to miss the grace of God for your life. The grace to enjoy your life. The grace to succeed. The grace to have a good marriage, to have a good career, to have a good business, to have a good family.
But what happens Child of God, when you don’t even realise you have this root of bitterness growing in your life? You see it’s easy to identify the things that are visible, the things that you know are there. But how many people today have died because of cancer, which was a result of bitterness eating away from within. If only they had known what the cure was.
** THE LORD HAS REVEALED TO ME THERE IS A ROOT OF BITTERNESS GROWING INSIDE OF YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT WAS DONE TO YOU IN THE PAST **
That is why today I need you to trust God. He is the only one that can see where that bitterness lays. He is the only one that knows how to grab it and pluck it out of your life.
It does not matter what have happened to you up to now, whether it is good or bad, Romans 8:28 says, And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, whohave been called according to his purpose.
Right now I have special prayer points for you to pray. I feel so strong you need to continue to pray these 3-4 times a day for the next two days. We are going to find that hidden bitterness that has been hindering your breakthrough. We are going to find and uproot that hidden bitterness that has been causing you to miss the grace of God for your life. As you begin to trust God to turn it around, He is going to cause it all to work for good. Everything in your life is about to get better. I see you repairing your Old Gate and rebuilding your Jerusalem.
Now Here’s What You Must Do:
1. Send me the 12 key areas of your life where you have been facing limitation and need to make progress this year.
2. Today I want you to give a special offering of Acceptance to declare you are accepting Romans 8:28 that all things work for good. This scripture works when you begin to apply it to your life. As you sow this seed, you are declaring that anything from your past, whether good or bad, God is going to work it out for your good. As you sow this special seed I see the angel of the Lord cutting out every root of bitterness from your life. You can sow £28 or any number according to 8, it could be £58, £80, £800, etc.
3. As instructed yesterday, once again I need you to send me your picture. As I anoint it with the Total Breakthrough Oil, I curse every invisible, destructive, bitter root that has been growing in your life, I command it to wither and die.
4. I’ve included 21 Powerful Prayer Points To Uproot Every Unknown Bitterness In Your Life. Remember the prophetic word for this year is Pray, Plan, and Rebuild. So we are starting it with prayer. Don’t miss what God is doing, we must get the first month right amen. Tune in daily from 7:30PM UK Time via Youtube, Facebook or our Bishop Climate Ministries App on IOS and Android.
Child of God, I hear in my spirit as a result of you connecting with this anointing, every day and in every way your life is going to get better and better this year. That root of bitterness has already begun to dry. I see the grace of God increasing over your life. I see a divine relief over your life, over your finances, over your health, over your relationships, Amen. Connect Now and Be Free!
CALL US 24/7 +44 207 738 3668 (UK) +1 347 708 1449 (USA)
21 POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS TO UPROOT EVERY UNKNOWN BITTERNESS IN YOUR LIFE
(SCRIPTURES Nehemiah 3:1-6, Deuteronomy 29:18, Hebrews 12:15 & Romans 8:28)
(Remember you can always edit/fill in certain prayer points to apply to your personal life)
1. I take authority over all the powers, all the principalities, every ruler and every evil spirit in high places, Satan the blood of Jesus is against you, I bind you, I break its powers; I command you to die by fire.
2. I take authority over every root of bitterness that has been planted in my life. I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I command you to die by fire.
3. I take authority over every root of bitterness that has been planted from the past, which has turned me to become bitter. The blood of Jesus is against you; I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I command you to die by fire.
4. Every root of bitterness that has been growing in me because of my past failures and mistakes, in order to block my old gate, I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I destroy you; I command you to die by fire.
5. Every root of bitterness and anger causing me to lose my blessings and miss the grace of God for my life, I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I command you to die by fire.
6. Any root of bitterness that has been growing in my finances, I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I destroy you; I command you to die by fire.
7. Any root of bitterness that has been growing in my career/business, I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I destroy you; I command you to die by fire.
8. Any root of bitterness that has been growing in my body, I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I destroy you; I command you to die by fire.
9. Any root of bitterness that has been growing in me since childhood, I command it to be expose, I remove you, I destroy you; die by fire.
10. Any root of bitterness that has been growing in my relationship/marriage, I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I destroy you; I command you to die by fire.
11. Any root of hidden bitterness from my childhood blocking my old gate, I command you to die by fire.
12. Every root of invisible bitterness that has been growing in me knowing or unknowingly. Jehovah God, I cry out to you destroy it, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every root of invisible bitterness that has been growing in my children’s lives knowing or unknowingly, Jehovah God, I cry out to you destroy it, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every unknown bitterness that has been planted in me through witchcraft, in order to cause trouble, in order to block my old gate, Jehovah God uproot it; remove out of my life in the name of Jesus.
15. Any root of bitterness causing trouble and defilement in my relationship/marriage, Jehovah God, I cry out to you destroy it, in the name of Jesus.
16. Any hidden bitterness stopping my financial old gate, my health old gate, my career/business old gate, I bind you; I uproot you; I remove you; I destroy you; I command you to die by fire.
17. Any hidden bitterness existing in me that is causing trouble in my life, Jehovah God remove out of my life in the name of Jesus.
18. Every root of bitterness growing in my home, I command it to wither and die by fire.
19. Jehovah God, I cry out to you, any root of bitterness growing inside me knowing or unknowing, remove it, in the name of Jesus.
20. I believe I receive the Grace of God to uproot every hidden bitterness in my life in the name of Jesus.
21. I decree and declare that I am walking through the old gate, in the name of Jesus.
You can also sow straight into the Ministries account through online banking or by visiting your nearest LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Bishop Climate Ministries
BANK : LLOYDS BANK
SORT CODE: 30-91-91
OR YOU CAN SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO:
Please note if you are sending your special Offering via Money Gram or Western Union the name has been changed to Jennifer Lanyero, 93 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ, UK
(This is my office secretary. Due to my schedule; she will collect your donation on my behalf)
Connect With Me Live Each Night on www.youtube.com/bishopclimate or www.facebook.com/bishopclimate
REMEMBER THAT OUR PRAYER WARRIORS AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.